Tasca Resources Ltd. (TAC: TSX-V) is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. Our objective is to build shareholder value through exploration and potential development or acquisition of existing projects with significant up-side
Vancouver, British Columbia, November 15, 2018 – Tasca Resources Ltd. (“Tasca” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: TAC, FSE:3TA) is pleased to announce it has received initial assay results from
its September 2018 trenching program at its Princeton Gold Property.
- One bedrock sample exceeded 100 g/t gold and one bedrock sample ran 100 g/t gold
- Two quartz float samples exceeded 100 g/t gold
- Seventeen of 56 samples exceeded 1 g/t gold, including 13 of the 16 quartz vein or float samples
- Zone traced over 120 metres, overburden exceeded the 6 metre reach of excavator
- Location of Area 2 and trench locations can be found on the accompanying map – Values will be
plotted once final assays are received
Tasca cautions investors float samples are grab samples and may not be representative of mineralization on the Princeton Property.
A total of 51 bedrock samples and 5 float samples were taken and submitted to the ALS Minerals Laboratory in North Vancouver, B.C. for AuME TL-43 analysis with an upper limit of 1 g/t gold.
Seventeen of the 56 samples returned value in excess of 1 g/t gold and were subsequently analyzed with procedure Au-AROR43 with an upper limit of 100 g/t gold. Three samples returned values in excess of 100 g/t gold, with a fourth sample reporting at 100 g/t gold. Tasca is awaiting a further analysis on the 4 samples. Intervals and composites will be completed once the final over limit analyses are received from ALS Minerals. Complete sampling details […]
R.Tim Henneberry, P.Geo. (BC), a member of Tasca’s Advisory Board, is the Qualified Person who has reviewed and approved the technical content on this website.